In an ever-more eco-responsible world, the choice of wood as an obvious answer continues to gain great momentum.
1. Innovating to constantly better address our customers' needs and ensure wood is given a "useful" place and role in mindful consumption:
- By producing products tailored to new uses
- By implementing new digital economy tools
- By imagining tomorrow
2. Promoting sustainable forest management with a view to reducing greenhouse gas:
- By ensuring controlled and limited timber harvesting and consumption
- By supporting the renewal of reforestation required for future generations
- By encouraging short chains and by reducing the carbon footprint
3. Offering our staff the best environment as regards hygiene, quality and safety:
- By preserving and developing traditional know-how and expertise and preparing those of tomorrow
- By providing training, being versatile and transmitting skills
4. Constantly improving our operational performances to ensure sound economic profitability and to enable us to invest in new equipment and tools:
- By securing the jobs of our ecosystem
- By helping develop the regions where we work
The NEOFOR Group is built on pursuing these missions.
They define the way it manages its activities and conducts its business.